- A. LIST OF PARTIES
Data exporter(s): [Identity and contact details of the data exporter(s) and, where applicable, of its/their data protection officer and/or representative in the European Union]
Name: CrowdTangle Inc
Address: Menlo Park, CA, United States 94025
Contact person’s name, position and contact details: Stephen Deadman, Data Protection Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities relevant to the data transferred under these Clauses: Provision of Services
Signature and date:
Role (controller/processor): Processor
Data importer(s): [Identity and contact details of the data importer(s), including any contact person with responsibility for data protection]
Name: Platform Partner Users
Contact person’s name, position and contact details: N/A
Activities relevant to the data transferred under these Clauses: N/A
Signature and date:
Role (controller/processor): Controller
- B. DESCRIPTION OF TRANSFER
- providing aggregate analytics of publicly available online information,
- sending password reset messages;
- providing updates about the activities of other users of the Facebook platform;
- explaining terms and policies;
- responding to customer services queries;
- providing updates about products and services;
- generating program performance data or aggregate information for product and market analysis;
- promoting safety and security (such as using information to verify accounts, investigate suspicious activity or possible violations of terms or policies, or responding to law enforcement, civil law, and other legal requests); and
- providing technical engineering support and trouble-shooting.
Categories of data subjects whose personal data is transferred
Platform Partner users
Categories of personal data transferred. Platform Partner Users' name, username, profile picture, content shared publicly, publicly posted content (such as photos and videos) which do not have a restricted audience.
Sensitive data transferred (if applicable) and applied restrictions or safeguards that fully take into consideration the nature of the data and the risks involved, such as for instance strict purpose limitation, access restrictions (including access only for staff having followed specialised training), keeping a record of access to the data, restrictions for onward transfers or additional security measures.
The frequency of the transfer (e.g. whether the data is transferred on a one-off or continuous basis).
Whenever required by the CrowdTangle Users.
Nature of the processing
Purpose(s) of the data transfer and further processing
The period for which the personal data will be retained, or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
Until the completion of the Services or termination to the access of the Services whichever is the earlier. For transfers to (sub-) processors, also specify subject matter, nature and duration of the processing.